الله تبارك و تعالى هو العظيم في ذاته ،العظيم في اسما٤ه ، العظيم في صفاتهالعظيم في خلقه و امره،العظيم في ملكه و سلطانه .و هو سبحانه العظيم الذي خلق المخلوقات،و اوجد الموجودات ، و صور الكا٤ناتو هو سبحانه القديرالذيقدرالاقدارفيه السماوات والارض، و كل شي٤ عنده بمقدارعالم الغيب و الشهادة الكبير المتعالو هو سبحانه الملك المتفرد بالخلق و الايجاد ،كل يوم هو في شان ، يخلق و يرزقو هو سبحانه الغني الذي يرزق الخلا٤ق ،و يقسم الارزاق ، و يطعم الخلق ، و يدبر الامرو هو سبحانه العظيم الكريم العزيز الرحيمالله تبارك و تعالى هو العظيم في ذاته ،،و هو سبحانه العظيم الذي خلق المخلوقاتBiggest Mammal: Blue Whale
- The largest living creature on Earth!
- The record appears to be at least 110 feet
- long and a weight of 209 tons (It was a female)
- Average Length: (Male) 82 ft (Female) 85 ft (Birth) 19 1/2 ft
- Average Weight: (Adult) 100-120 tons (Newborn) 2.5-4 tons
- Population: low thousands (2002 figure)
- Diet: Krill and Fish
- Range: All oceans of the world
- Lifespan: More than 80 years
- Threats: Loss of food, pollution
- A blue whale drinks 50-150 gallons of milk a day,
- adding about 8 pounds of weight per hour,
- or 200 pounds a day
- At about 8 months of age, when the calf is weened,
- it can measure close to 50 feet long and weigh about 50,000 pounds
- At sea, blue whales usually feed alone or in pairs,
- often widely spaced
- A blue whale’s “blow” can reach as high as 30 feet!
- During the feeding period, a blue whale can
- ingest 4 tons of krill a day.
- They feed at the beginning and the end of the
- night at a depth of at least 130 feet (40 m).
- Pre-whaling population estimates were over 350,000 blue whales,
- but up to 99% of blue whales were killed during whaling efforts
- Blue whales have no known predators
- (other than humans during the whaling years)
- By the 1950s, blue whales were endangered
- و هو سبحانه الملك المتفرد بالخلق و الايجاد ،Whales are large, intelligent, aquatic mammals.They breathe air throughblowhole(s) into lungs (unlike fish who breathe using gills).Whales have sleek, streamlined bodies thatmove easily through the water.They are the only mammals, other than manatees (seacows),that live their entire lives in the water,and the only mammals that haveadapted to life in the open oceans.
- Like all mammals:و يقسم الارزاق ، و يطعم الخلق ، و يدبر الامر ….Blue whales diet consists mainly of krill,a tiny shrimp that lives in tremendouslylarge schools in almost every ocean of the world.Krill is probably one of the mostplentiful food species anywhere on earth.It’s gotta be to keep up with the blue whales’ big appetite.و هو سبحانه الغني الذي يرزق الخلا٤قA big blue can eat over a thousand krillat one time swallowing them with a tonguethat weighs as much as an elephant!Blue whales eat the krill using a special type of filter on their mouths called a baleen. By gulping enormous amounts of sea water containing the live krill the blue whale closes its mouth and flushes the sea water back out through the filter leaving the krill behind for it to swallow.Small fish and plankton are also favorite food items of the whale.It takes about 8,000 lbs/3600kg of fresh seafooda day to keep the blue whale well fed.و هو سبحانه الملك المتفرد بالخلق و الايجاد ،Sounds of Whales :Probably the most spectacular thingabout blue whales that’s bigger thanbig is the sounds they make.By Scientists have measuredthe low-frequency sounds they makewhen they communicate with each otherby using a decibel meter.Some of their vocalizations have beenrecorded as loud as 188 decibelsandcan be heard as far as 530 mi/848km away.To give you an idea of just how loud188 decibels is a commercial jet taking offmakes a sound of 120 decibels.That makes whales, by far,the loudest living organism on earth.
Why is the Blue Whale So Big?
Scientist don’t really know for sure,
but they are sure of one thing
– as big as the ancient dinosaurs were
they were never as big as the blue whale is.
The blue whale is the largest creature to have
ever lived on earth! One of the most important reasons
that whales have become so large is they have more space
– more room to roam.
Remember: over 70% of the earth is covered in ocean water.
Another nice thing about living in the ocean,
besides all the real estate, is the weightlessness effect of water
. If you like to swim or SCUBA dive you know how it feels
to be in the water – almost like floating in space.
(In fact, NASA sometimes trains their astronauts inside huge tanks
of water to get familiar with working in a zero-gravity environment.)
It’s the weightlessness of the ocean environment
that allows whales to maintain such huge proportions.
Instead of relying on a skeleton to support the weight
of its massive bulk the buoyancy of the surrounding ocean
water supports the weight of the whale’s body tissues.
If a blue whale were to be removed from the ocean
it would smother under its own weight –
a result of the effects of gravity.
فما اعظم هذا الرب العظيم الكريم الرحيم
الذي هذافعله …. و هذا خلقه … و هذا فضله
… وما اكرمه …. و ما ارحمه بمخلوقاته
و هذا عطاوه في الدنيالمن اطاعه و عصاه،
و من امن به و من كفر به
، فكيف يكون عطاوه و اكرامه في الاخرة لاهل طاعته ؟